- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Rust-Oleum 4 Wheel Applicator + 6 FREE Aerosols!
We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Maston Line Marking Paint Applicators as a great alternative.
Please note: it is important to check that any alternative product is suitable for your requirements, as our suggestion is given in good faith but without warranty. If you are in any doubt please first contact our technical team on 0113 2455450 (option 2) or send a message to [email protected] where we will be happy to discuss your project.
Rust-Oleum 4 Wheel Applicator
Buy 1 x 4 Wheel Line Marker Applicator and Receive 6 tins of Line Marking Paint FREE Worth over £80.00!
Rust-Oleum 4 Wheel Applicator is a robust and professional quality 4 wheeled line marking machine that provides sharp, accurate lines with the Rust-Oleum Line Marking Paint Aerosols. Ideal for producing clear demarcation lines in a variety of locations including warehouses, factory floors, car parks, playgrounds and recreational areas.
Adjustable handle height, adjustable line width, fits 500ml and 750ml aerosols, easy squeeze mechanism on handle to give comfort and ease of use, also comes with additional side marker attachment for line marking close to walls and obstacles.
Line marking in your workplace can help you to comply with Workplace Health, Safety & Welfare Regulations 1992; minimising the risk of accidents in your workplace with clear easy to follow traffic routes that are free from obstruction.
Features and benefits
- Adjustable handle height with easy squeeze mechanism to give comfort and ease of use.
- Easily adjustable line width (from 5 – 10cm).
- Paint is touch dry within 15 minutes of use.
- Can be used internally and externally.
- Applicator is extremely quick to assemble.
- Fits 500ml and 750ml aerosols.
- Side marker attachment available for line marking close to walls and obstacles.
- Does not need cleaning after use.
- Gloss Level: Matt
- Propellant: Dimethyl ether
- Heat Resistance: 100°C (dry heat)
Drying Time At 20°C/RH 50%
- Touch dry: 20 minutes
- Dry to handle: 4 hours
- Dry to recoat: Within 1 hour or after 48 hours
Appox. 60 metres (500 ml) or 90 metres (750 ml) at a width of 10 cm.
Practical coverage depends on many factors such as porosity and roughness of the substrate and material losses during application.
The Rust-Oleum 4 Wheel Applicator is specifically designed for use with Rust-Oleum Line Marking Paint Aerosols, other aerosol cans will not be compatible. A 2 Wheel Applicator is also available.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- For Use By
- Professional Use
- For Use By
- General Use
- For Use By
- Industrial Use
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 20 Minutes
- Dry to Handle (at 20°C)
- 4 Hours
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- Within 1 hour or after 48 hours
- Min. Application Temperature
- Heat Resistance (up-to)
- 100°C (dry heat)
- 625 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 3 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- UN Number
- UN 1950
- Product Type
Be the first to ask a question about this product!