- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Keim Soldalit ME
Keim Soldalit-ME is a highly specialised mineral paint system based on a binding agent combination of silica sol and potassium silicate, for use on exterior surfaces.
- Highly water repellent
- Water vapour permeable, microporous
- Non-film forming
- No solvents and plasticisers added
- Resists algal and fungal growth
- High weathering resistance
- UV and acid resistant, anti-static
- Photocatalytic action with multipurpose application
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
KEIM Soldalit ME is a highly specialised mineral paint system based on a binding agent combination of silica sol and potassium silicate, for use on exterior surfaces. This combination allows the application of mineral coatings not only onto mineral, but also on a variety of previously painted surfaces directly without the use of any stabilising agents.
Top Features & Benefits
- Highly water repellent.
- Water vapour permeable, microporous.
- Non-film forming.
- No solvents and plasticisers added.
- Resists algal and fungal growth.
- High weathering resistance.
- UV and acid resistant, anti-static.
- Photocatalytic action with multipurpose application.
Preparation & Application
All loose, flaking and unstable material must be identified and then thoroughly removed, all surfaces must be thoroughly washed down with clean cold water to remove all surface dirt and dust. When all surfaces are clean, sound, wind dry, dust free and free from all surface contaminants, decoration using Keim Mineral Paints may proceed. Highly absorbent or friable substrates should be treated with Keim Soldalit Fixativ.
Keim Soldalit-ME should be applied as a two coat undiluted system. Can be applied by brush, roller, or air-less spray with a minimum period of 12 hours between coats.
Clean tools with water immediately after use.
Images of Keim Soldalit-ME in Use
The NBS (National Building Specification) is a UK-based specification launched in 1973 and is used by building professionals and architects to describe the materials, standards and workmanship of a construction project. Keim provides documentation specific to this product that outline the NBS specifics. You can download these documents by locating the Keim Soldalit-ME product at the following link: Download the NBS Documents Here
- For Use By
- General Use
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Approx. 0.45kg/m2 Keim Soldalit-ME for two coats.
- Touch Dry
- Minimum period of 12 hours between coats.
- Fully Tintable
- Base Type
- Exterior / Interior Use
- Exterior Use
|Tim Austen on 2019-12-06 07:07:40|| |
Hi how much paint in kg will be needed for 2 coats of 30sqm.thanks
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team: