Sikafloor 2 SynTop
Sikafloor 2 SynTop is a one part, pre-blended, coloured synthetic dry shake hardener for concrete comprising of cement, hard aggregates, compatible admixtures and pigment.
- Very high wear resistance rating.
- Good impact resistance.
- Maintenance free.
- Slip resistant surface possible.
- Dust proof.
- Increased resistance to oils and grease.
Sikafloor 2 SynTop is a one part, preblended, coloured synthetic dry shake hardener for concrete comprising of cement, hard aggregates, compatible admixtures and pigment.
- Sikafloor 2 SynTop provides a hard wearing, non-metallic dry shake topping for monolithic floors. When sprinkled and trowelled into fresh wet concrete floors, it forms a coloured, very wear resistant smooth surface.
- Typical uses are in warehouses, distribution centres, factories, manufacturing facilities, aircraft hangars, DIY stores, supermarkets, shopping malls, offices and museums.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for physical resistance (Principle 5, method 5.1 of EN 1504-9)
- Very high wear resistance rating
- Good impact resistance
- Cost effective, long life floor
- Maintenance free
- Slip resistant surface possible
- Dust proof
- Increased resistance to oils and grease
- Available in colours
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 25KG, 1500KG
- 5kg per m²
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!