Sikafloor 2 SynTop
Sikafloor 2 SynTop is a one part, pre-blended, coloured synthetic dry shake hardener for concrete comprising of cement, hard aggregates, compatible admixtures and pigment.
- Very high wear resistance rating.
- Good impact resistance.
- Maintenance free.
- Slip resistant surface possible.
- Dust proof.
- Increased resistance to oils and grease.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Sikafloor 2 SynTop is a one part, preblended, coloured synthetic dry shake hardener for concrete comprising of cement, hard aggregates, compatible admixtures and pigment.
- Sikafloor 2 SynTop provides a hard wearing, non-metallic dry shake topping for monolithic floors. When sprinkled and trowelled into fresh wet concrete floors, it forms a coloured, very wear resistant smooth surface.
- Typical uses are in warehouses, distribution centres, factories, manufacturing facilities, aircraft hangars, DIY stores, supermarkets, shopping malls, offices and museums.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for physical resistance (Principle 5, method 5.1 of EN 1504-9)
- Very high wear resistance rating
- Good impact resistance
- Cost effective, long life floor
- Maintenance free
- Slip resistant surface possible
- Dust proof
- Increased resistance to oils and grease
- Available in colours
For more details please download the product data sheet from the 'DATASHEETS' tab above.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 25KG, 1500KG
- 5kg per m²
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!