Sika BentoShield MAX Granules
Sika BentoShield MAX Granules are polymer modified natural sodium bentonite granules, these granules when wetted form a dense waterproof paste. Used to seal Sika BentoShield MAX LM membrane around slab penetrations and pile heads. Create secondary fillets at wall / slab junctions, correct minor cracks in the substrate prior to the membrane application.
Sika BentoShield MAX Granules are polymer modified natural sodium bentonite granules, these granules when wetted form a dense waterproof paste.
Sika BentoShield MAX Granules can be used to:
- Seal Sika BentoShield MAX LM membrane around slab penetrations
- Seal Sika BentoShield MAX LM membrane around pile heads
- Create secondary fillets at wall / slab junctions
- Correct minor cracks in the substrate prior to the membrane application
- Seal the horizontal laps of membrane applications
Features & Benefits
- Immediate activation on contact with water to form a waterproof paste
- Easily moulded waterproofing paste for irregular detailing
- Can be applied as un-activated granules in confinement
- Contains no hazardous ingredients
- Contains no solvents
- Sika BentoShield MAX Granules have no specific occupational Exposure Limit.
- All dirt, contaminates and debris must be removed from the area of application. Product must not be applied into standing water.
- Excessive water addition or overdosing may cause bleeding or segregation.
- Frost: If frozen and / or if precipitation has occurred, Sika BentoShield MAX Granules may be used after thawing slowly at room temperature followed by intensive remixing.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Colour reproduction of the Products on the Site is limited by the technology used to deliver web pages and by the colour representation of Customer’s own monitor and computer set-up. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products but we cannot guarantee that the colour shown on Customer’s monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the Product on delivery. We recommend that Customer first purchases the smallest Product available or access an industry standard colour chart in person (and not digitally) to ensure that the colour is acceptable for its purposes. For more information, please see our Terms & Conditions of Sale.Close