Rust-Oleum 5170 Scrape Coat is designed to flatten out rough concrete floors. The product provides proper smoothness and a good key for adhesion on concrete floors and cement screed floors.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent free, self-leveling epoxy scrape coat
- Provides a smooth and seamless surface
- High mechanical strength
- Low odour
- From 0.5 – 3 mm thickness possible
- Provides a good key for adhesion on concrete floors and cement screed floors
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- 1m² per litre
- 2.0 kg/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!