Rust-Oleum 5170 Scrape Coat is designed to flatten out rough concrete floors. The product provides proper smoothness and a good key for adhesion on concrete floors and cement screed floors.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent free, self-leveling epoxy scrape coat
- Provides a smooth and seamless surface
- High mechanical strength
- Low odour
- From 0.5 – 3 mm thickness possible
- Provides a good key for adhesion on concrete floors and cement screed floors
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- 1m² per litre
- 2.0 kg/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!