Remmers Funcosil C40
Remmers Funcosil C40 is a hydrophobising impregnation agent in cream form on a silane base used for deep hydrophobization of concrete and reinforced concrete in buildings.
- Also for carbonated concrete surfaces as well as lime and cement renders.
- Not suitable for use if there are adjacent, solvent sensitive components.
- Improves resistance to frost and de-icing salts
- Repels water
- Enables water vapour diffusion
Remmers Funcosil C40 is a hydrophobising impregnation agent in cream form on a silane base used for deep hydrophobization of concrete and reinforced concrete in buildings. Also for old, carbonated concrete surfaces as well as lime and cement renders. Use outdoors.
It must be ensured that water cannot migrate behind the hydrophobised zone. Remmers Funcosil C40 is not suitable for use if there are adjacent, solvent sensitive components such as polystyrene (core insulation of bonded thermal insulation systems), bitumen or areas that contain these components.
Features & Benefits
- Improved resistance to frost/de-icing salt
- Water repelling
- Water vapour diffusion-open
- Good penetration capacity
- Can be easily and exactly applied without any loss
- Early rain tight approx. 60 minutes after application
- UV resistant
- Alkali resistant
- Excellent long-term effect
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Base Type
- Silane based
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 60 mins
- 0.2 - 0.5L per m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101 cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 25 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 10 °C
- 0.83 g/cm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!