Remmers Epoxy Quick Fix
Remmers Epoxy Quick Fix is an epoxy resin mortar for universal use, e.g. for repairing missing areas, producing sealing coves, ramps, slopes, etc. All of the components in the system (mortar, primer and filler) are found in the bucket. Foot traffic after 2 hours.
- For filling and repairing missing and broken out areas, bedding anchors and railing posts
- Coordinated packaging unit including primer
- Cures quickly
- Cures at low temperatures
- Easy to work
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers Epoxy Quick Fix is a fast reacting, reactive resin mortar with a wide application spectrum. Epoxy resin mortar system for horizontal and vertical cementitious surfaces.
Examples of application:
- For filling and repairing missing and broken out areas
- For bedding anchors and railing posts
- For producing cills and kerbs
- For hollow and triangular covers
The Quick Fix System consists of a fast curing, epoxy resin binder and dyed quartz sand with an optimised grading curve:
- Coordinated packages
- Easy to use
- Can be coated over after approx. 2 hours (20°C, 60% relative humidity)
- Can be subjected to light mechanical loads after approx. 6 hours (20°C, 60% relative humidity)
- Cures as of 3°C
The Epoxy Quick Fix set includes:
- 10kg plastic bucket
- 9kg filler mix
- 1kg epoxy resin as a primer and binder
- 1 brush
- 1 wood stirrer
- 1 bag for disposal
- 1 pair disposable gloves
Mortar: Approx. 2.0kg/m² per mm thick layer or approx. 2.0 kg/l void
Triangular cove: Approx. 2.0 kg per running metre when worked as a triangular cove (sides approx. 5 x 5cm)
Shelf-life: At least 9 months in unopened and unmixed, original containers.
Production of the reactive resin mixture: The resin-hardener components of the binder are packaged in a special container in the proper mixing ratio. The hardener component (B) is entirely added to the resin component (A) and thoroughly mixed until streak-free.
Production of the mortar mixture: After the reactive resin mixture has been properly mixed, the filler is immediately added. The plastic bucket can be used for mixing. The filler and reactive resin mixture are then homogenously mixed with a drill and suitable mixing paddle. Insufficiently mixed material causes soft, incompletely cured areas in the mortar!
Working the mixed mortar: After pouring the reactive resin mixture into the plastic bucket, the remaining binder in the metal can is used to prime the bonding surfaces within the pot-life of the reactive resin. The mixed mortar is then applied to the still fresh (tacky) primer, compacted and smoothed with suitable tools within the pot-life of the mixed mortar.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Cementitious Substrates
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Base Type
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Suitable Substrates
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 15 mins
- 2.0 kg/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101 Thinner
- Max. Application Temperature
- 25 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 3 °C
- 1.08 g/cm³ (binder)
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 24 months
Be the first to ask a question about this product!