Hydron Nu-Cryl WRS
Nu-Cryl WRS is a clear masonry sealer with a unique coating system providing oil, stain and water repellency. Producing a non-glossy appearance, it will not affect the colour of the substrate. Conforms to EN 1504-2.
- Long-life protection from graffiti and the environment
- High resistant resistance to weathering and UV degradation
- No reapplication required
- Non-glossy appearance
- Conforms to EN 1504-2
- Will not affect the original colour of the substrate
- Stain and dirt resistant
- Excellent water repellent qualities, reduces penetration of oil and water, frost damage and organic growth
- Moisture vapour permeable
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles
Nu-Cryl WRS is the perfect stone and masonry sealer that keeps your structure looking as good as new, thanks to its clear application. Not only does the coating repel water, but also reduces the penetration of oil into masonry. This is fantastic news for brickwork exposed to oily environments, such as on brick or stone road surfaces and parking areas. Like you, we know that mother nature can be a bit of a wild beast at times; the application of this coating will help protect against weathering, UV, frost damage and organic growth.
For use on brickwork, concrete, natural stone, reconstructed stone and blockwork. May also be used on wood.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Car parks - Subject to high traffic from a wide range of vehicles, including commercial. Over a relatively short period of time, a build up of oils, dirt and other pollutants can leave the car park unsafe and looking unsightly.
- Supermarket docking bays - These environments are a hive of activity from heavy good vehicles and small machinery, and perhaps the use of forklift trucks. This, coupled with the footfall, foreign materials can infiltrate the flooring. These areas need to be clean and safe.
Features & Benefits
- Long-life protection from graffiti and the environment.
- High resistant resistance to weathering and UV degradation.
- No reapplication required.
- Non-glossy appearance.
- Conforms to EN 1504-2.
- Will not affect the original colour of the substrate.
- Stain and dirt resistant.
- Excellent water repellent qualities, reduces penetration of oil and water, frost damage and organic growth.
- Moisture vapour permeable.
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles.
Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. Treat all areas affected by organic growth with Hydron SS1 Sterilising Solution.
Application by low pressure spray or by brush/roller taking care to avoid any sagging. Application on vertical surfaces should be to full saturation commencing at the bottom and working upwards. One application is normally required, however, on porous substrates a second application may be required. Apply the second application in the same manner immediately after the first application, taking care not to allow the first application to dry out. Do not apply at temperatures below 5°C. Shake container well before use. The figures quoted below are average coverage rates and given only as guidance:
- Sandstone 5m²/litre
- Facing brickwork 5m²/litre
- Concrete 5m²/litre
- Concrete blockwork 3m²/litre
- Reconstructed stone 3m²/litre
All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!