Hydron Mona-Clean Oil Dispersant
Public car parks and driveways inevitably get stained with oil and grease. The unslightly appearance isn`t just grubby, it can also be a health and safety hazard. Using Mona-Clean Oil Dispersant will combat this, effectively removing oil and grease; the end result is an aesthetically-pleasing surface.
Ideas for Uses
- Roads and car parks.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Cars and driveways are not always best friends; the car ultimately makes its presence known by leaving behind oil and grease on the driveway brickwork. Removing this need not be a problem, and with the Mona-Clean Oil Dispersant, this specific formulation has been devised just for such a situation in mind.
Not confined merely to driveways, but anywhere oil and grease needs to be removed from tarmac, asphalt, concrete, natural & re-constructed stone, as well as brickwork, such as paved driveways and footpaths. Consider the following environments:
- Public and private car parks.
- Paved or concrete driveways.
- Commercial and domestic garages.
- Public footpaths.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Garage - Concrete flooring in garages is a breeding ground for oil, grease and other substances that can leave stains.
- Shopping centres - Walkways in shopping centres have to contend with enormous amounts of footfall within the course of a year. There is no footwear dress code for shopping centres, so there will be young kids who have been jumping in muddy puddles and there'll be workmen coming-in to run errands before heading back home, and everything in between.
- Paved driveway - A beautifully-laid driveway is as decorative as it is useful. When not being driven, a car needs to be stored somewhere, and on these paved driveways, oil, grease, water and other pollutants drip from the car and leave black and greasy stains on the driveway. Other than being potentially dangerous, it looks unsightly, taking away the appeal of the decorative appearance.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal solution to remove oil and grease.
- Clear and virtually odourless liquid.
- Easy to apply.
- Economical and ecological.
- Ready to use but can be diluted.
- 12-month shelf life.
Can be used as supplied for heavy contamination or diluted with up to 5 parts water for light duty use. Use low pressure spray directly on to spillage. Allow a soak time of 10-20 minutes on heavy deposits of oil or grease, and then hose, or pressure wash off. All equipment should be cleaned with water after use.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C. Do not allow to freeze.
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- For Use On
- Concrete, Brickwork, Block Paving, Tarmac, Natural Stone, Asphalt, Stone, Natural Stone
- Application Method
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Dependant upon staining. May be diluted with up to 5 parts water.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!