Remmers PUR Aqua Top 2K M Plus
Remmers PUR Aqua Top 2K M Plus is a water based, textured, silk matt, transparent, 2-component sealant with good resistance to UV-light and chemicals. Class R 11 slip resistance which can be used as a slip resistant, silk matt sealant.
- Water vapour diffusion capable
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers PUR Aqua Top 2K M Plus is a silk matt, water based, textured, transparent sealant with class R 11 slip resistance which can be used as a slip resistant, silk matt sealant for all Remmers Epoxy and PUR Coatings and is a system component in the Remmers Flake Coating System.
- The substrate must be firm, dimensionally stable, capable of bearing loads and free of loose constituents, dust, oil, grease, rubber marks and other substances that could interfere with adhesion.
- The substrate must be prepared using suitable Remmers products
- Apply the sealant within 48 hours. In the case of longer waiting times, sand the surface treated in the previous coat and remove dust.
- Add the entire quantity of the hardener (component B) to the basic compound (component A).
- Mix thoroughly with a slow-speed electric mixer (approx. 300 - 400 rpm).
- Pour the mixture into a separate container and mix again thoroughly.
- Mix for at least 3 minutes.
- Insufficient mixing is indicated by streaks forming
- As soon as the mixture is ready to use, apply it in full to the prepared surface and spread it using suitable tools.
Conditions For Use
- Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +10°C to max. +25°C.
- During the curing process, the applied material should be protected from moisture which could impair the surface and impair the adhesion.
- Relative humidity should not exceed 80%.
- The temperature of the substrate must be at least 3°C above the dew point temperature during application and curing.
- Good ventilation must be ensured so that water can be released into the air.
Working time (+20°C)
Approx. 60 minutes.
Drying Time (+20°C)
Foot traffic after 8 hours, mechanical loading after 3 days, full loading capacity after 7 days.
If stored unopened in its original container in a cool, dry place and protected against frost, the product will keep for at least 6 months.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- Silk Matt
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2.5KG, 10KG
- Base Type
- Water Based
- Mixing Ratio
- Touch Dry (at 20°C)
- 8 Hrs
- Pot Life (at 20°C)
- 60 mins
- 0.13kg per m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- 1.23 g/cm³
- Solids by Volume
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!