Hydron Mona-Guard Dustproofer
- Long lasting and deep penetrating sealer reduces dusting, oil and water penetration and inhibits lime efflorescence
- FeRFA Class Type 1, formulated primarily for use on cement based screeds and subfloors, water soluble product and safe for internal applications
Mona-Guard Dustproofer is a ready to use modified sodium silicate, non-flammable and non-toxic sealer and concrete hardener.
- Long lasting and deep penetrating sealer
- Reduces dusting, oil and water penetration
- Inhibits lime efflorescence
- Formulated primarily for use on cement based screeds and subfloors
- One coat is usually required, a second coat may be required on very porous substrates
- Average coverage rate approx. 4-6m² per litre, dependant upon the surface porosity
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 25L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- This is dependant upon the surface porosity. One coat is usually required. Average coverage rate is in the region of 4-6m² per litre. A second coat may be required on very porous substrates.
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 30 minutes @ 20°C
- Hard Dry
- 60 minutes
|Mike on 2022-05-19 19:07:09|| |
Can this be used on concrete 3 days after pouring?
Unfortunately no, it can be applied after a minimum of 14 days.
|Andrew Burnett on 2022-02-09 13:34:36|| |
Hi. I need a concrete dustproofer for an area of new concrete slab in an outbuilding extension which has an underlying damp proof membrane. I assume that your Hydron Mona-Guard dustproofer product would be ideal for this. However, adjacent to this new slab is a 50-year old concrete slab which is also dusty but which, I assume, has no damp proof membrane. I'm keen not to seal this older concrete slab and to allow water vapour to escape from it. Will your product be suitable for thai as well, please? Thanks
Yes this product will be suitable for application to both areas.
|Kate on 2020-05-06 15:16:12|| |
Would this be suitable outside and stop water penetrating an old concrete floor?
This product is suitable for internal or external use to reduce the levels of dust, oil and water penetration to a untreated concrete floor.
|A on 2020-04-08 08:58:48|| |
Can this be used over a kitchen floor that has been sealed using Blackfriar Professional Water Based Floor Sealer? (If no, can you recommend any clear floor coating that could be used in this circumstance?)
Hydron Mona-Guard Dustproofer is formulated primarily for use on cement based screeds and subfloors not on painted surfaces.
We would recommend removal of the previous coating prior to application.