Ennis-Flint Prismo Flexiline Letters & Numbers are the perfect solution to permanently marking car parks, roads, cycleways, airports, docks and playgrounds etc. Quick and easy to apply Ennis-Flint Prismo Flexiline Letters & Numbers provide all your requirements, for hard wearing, quick and easily applied surface marking solutions at any time of the year. With the performance of hot applied thermoplastic, these markings will last for years!
Ennis-Flint Prismo Flexiline Letters & Numbers provide exceptionally clean cut, crisp markings that can be trafficked within minutes of application. It is one of the fastest ways to permanently reinstate road markings, or produce new markings, providing excellent cost effectiveness. Ennis-Flint Prismo Flexiline Letters & Numbers requires just one person and a gas torch to apply.
When ordering - simply choose your letter/number size above and the quantity you want and then tell us the letters/numbers you require in the notes section at checkout.
Features & Benefits
- Tough thermoplastic
- Non cracking
- Rapid setting time
- Lay on asphalt or concrete
- Permanent, durable marking
- Wide range of markings available
- Quick and easy to apply
- Clean, crisp road markings in minutes
- Wide range of colours
- Road marking reinstatement
- Car parks
- Corporate logos
- Footpaths / cycleways
Ennis-Flint Prismo Flexiline Letters & Numbers are designed to be a quick installation and as easy as possible to accomplish. Permanent markings can be achieved by one person and a gas torch. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust, dirt or debris. Warm the road surface over the area to be laid. Layout Ennis-Flint Prismo Flexiline Letters & Numbers in the desired position and remove backing tape. Hold nozzle of the blow torch approximately 6” above the centre of the marking at one end. With a side to side motion, heat the material until it begins to soften and flow into the surface. Retain the distance of the flame from the marking and continue heating. Allow to cool, if fast cooling is required water can be sprayed over to assist.
- If the surface you are applying to is concrete based an additional adhesive will be required in the form of a tack coat
- This thermoplastic road marking is applied by using a professional blow torch lance including regulator - Ennis-Flint Gas Torch
- For optional retro-reflectivity, Ennis-Flint Reflective Glass Beads are available which are applied to the line during heating.