Teamac Extra Brilliant Aluminium Paint is an all metal coating with thermal and photo reflective properties that can be used as a heat and light reflective protective finish on car wheels, hot water pipes, radiators, metal car components. It provides heat resistance up to 150°C.
International Interfine 979
International Interfine 979 significantly improves upon the gloss and colour retention exhibited by typical polyurethane finishes also displays the same corrosion resistance and has enhanced mechanical properties when compared to traditional epoxy technology.
International Interfine 979 is a patented (US 6,281,321 and EP 0 941290), high performance, two component, high solids inorganic hybrid finish which offers compliance to all current VOC legislation, and contains no free isocyanates. International Interfine 979 significantly improves upon the gloss and colour retention exhibited by typical polyurethane finishes as well as offering improvement in gloss and colour retention when compared to 1st generation epoxy modified polysiloxane finishes. International Interfine 979 also displays the same corrosion resistance and has enhanced mechanical properties when compared to traditional epoxy technology.
- International Interfine 979 is part of International's premium range of polysiloxane finishes. It is designed to provide excellent long-term colour and gloss retention and provide extended lifetime to first maintenance when utilised as part of a high performance anti-corrosive system. Interfine 979 is intended for use in those market sectors where visual impact is important, and the need for a high standard of cosmetic appearance is required. These include high performance constructions such as bridges, offshore structures and tank farms in addition to general industrial and commercial steelwork where high levels of cosmetic performance are a key requirement.
- The dual benefits of corrosion protection & high cosmetic appearance afforded by International Interfine 979 mean that as well as exhibiting superior durability, this product also serves as an effective barrier coat similar to a traditional epoxy intermediate, and as such, allows a reduction in the total number of coats required from a multi-coat high performance system - saving application costs, and improving productivity during application.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent long term color and gloss retention
- Contains no free isocyanate
- Low VOC content reduces solvent emissions
- Offers the same high performance anti-corrosive protection when used in an approved two coat system as that achieved with traditional three coat systems
- Long term flexibility makes Interfine 979 ideal for use on thin gauge steel fabrications such as tanks, vessels and other such structures likely to be subjected to movement
- Available in a full range of colors via the Chromascan® remote tinting system
- Approved to NORSOK M-501
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Blackfriar Quick Drying Radiator Paint can withstand temperatures of up to 150°C/300°F, and is a white finish paint that is specially formulated for interior use on radiators, pipework and storage heaters. It is hard wearing, and does not yellow with age.
Cromadex AQ60 Two Pack Waterbased Polyurethane Topcoat is a two pack water based polyurethane topcoat with excellent exterior durability and chemical resistance. The product exhibits excellent colour and gloss retention adding value to the finished article. Available in a wide range of colours and gloss levels, including BS, RAL and special matches all in...
Jotun Se-lett is a one component oxidatively drying alkyd coating that has a matt finish and is a specially designed bright colour to be used as mid coat as part of a complete system in atmospheric environments. Jotun Se-lett is recommended for warning signs and as a signal colour.
A high solids topcoat for steel and concrete surfaces, to provide good weathering capabilities. Offers a glossy, smooth, hard finish that is easy cleanable. Recommended for chemical industry, offshore, power and heavy industry. Top Features Two-component High Solids Acrylic Epoxy Finish Offers excellent corrosion and weathering...
Nu-Steel SP Finish is an economical and decorative metal topcoat, for the protection of all types of metal, including steel, iron and aluminium. Conforms to BS5493 - the code of practice for the protective coating of iron and steel against corrosion. Advantages Protects for up to 5 years. Protects against corrosion on iron and steel....
Nu-Base PU Floor Finish has the power to withstand tough applications, where temperatures may reach 150°C, or where chemicals may be present. Advantages Excellent for industrial flooring. Two pack solvent-based. FeRFA Class Type 2. Excellent for industrial flooring.
Aluspray, a finishing coat that improves the aesthetic of Zinga in a handy and economical 500ml aerosol spray can. Ideal for spot treatment on small areas and touching up HDG, metallisation or previously treated Zinga surfaces. Efficient and solid Aluminium colour (~RAL 9006: comparable to hot-dip) Good resistance to mechanic shocks,...
Jotun Penguard FC is a two component polyamide cured high molecular weight epoxy coating that has a semi gloss finish with fair gloss retention. It is a high solids product that can be used as a primer, mid coat, finish coat or as a single coat system in atmospheric environments. To be used as a topcoat in atmospheric environments.