Sherwin-Williams Transgard TG169 is a high performance fast drying acrylic urethane semi-gloss finish for use where long term exterior colour retention characteristics are required.
International Interfine 979
International Interfine 979 significantly improves upon the gloss and colour retention exhibited by typical polyurethane finishes also displays the same corrosion resistance and has enhanced mechanical properties when compared to traditional epoxy technology.
International Interfine 979 is a patented (US 6,281,321 and EP 0 941290), high performance, two component, high solids inorganic hybrid finish which offers compliance to all current VOC legislation, and contains no free isocyanates. International Interfine 979 significantly improves upon the gloss and colour retention exhibited by typical polyurethane finishes as well as offering improvement in gloss and colour retention when compared to 1st generation epoxy modified polysiloxane finishes. International Interfine 979 also displays the same corrosion resistance and has enhanced mechanical properties when compared to traditional epoxy technology.
- International Interfine 979 is part of International's premium range of polysiloxane finishes. It is designed to provide excellent long-term colour and gloss retention and provide extended lifetime to first maintenance when utilised as part of a high performance anti-corrosive system. Interfine 979 is intended for use in those market sectors where visual impact is important, and the need for a high standard of cosmetic appearance is required. These include high performance constructions such as bridges, offshore structures and tank farms in addition to general industrial and commercial steelwork where high levels of cosmetic performance are a key requirement.
- The dual benefits of corrosion protection & high cosmetic appearance afforded by International Interfine 979 mean that as well as exhibiting superior durability, this product also serves as an effective barrier coat similar to a traditional epoxy intermediate, and as such, allows a reduction in the total number of coats required from a multi-coat high performance system - saving application costs, and improving productivity during application.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent long term color and gloss retention
- Contains no free isocyanate
- Low VOC content reduces solvent emissions
- Offers the same high performance anti-corrosive protection when used in an approved two coat system as that achieved with traditional three coat systems
- Long term flexibility makes Interfine 979 ideal for use on thin gauge steel fabrications such as tanks, vessels and other such structures likely to be subjected to movement
- Available in a full range of colors via the Chromascan® remote tinting system
- Approved to NORSOK M-501
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 6.1m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 3 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Cromadex 842 Two Pack Non-Isocyanate Acrylic Medium Texture Topcoat is a two pack non-isocyanate acrylic medium texture topcoat with excellent exterior durability and chemical resistance. The product uses unique resin and pigment technology enable a wide variety of applications and a durable finish, whilst the medium texture appearance offers an aesthetic...
Cromadex 400 One Pack Lower Polyurethane Topcoat Aerosol is intended for touch up work. It has a long wet edge, is exterior durable, is lead and chromate-free and is available in 4 gloss levels as well as a wide range of colours, including BS, RAL, metallic, sparkles and special matches all in a lead free finish.
A high performance single pack chlorinated rubber gloss finish with excellent chemical & water resistance. Manufactured under the auspices of an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004. Advantages Resistant to fungal growth Highly resistant to oils and chemicals Ideal for water immersion, such as swimming pools
High build, solvent-free epoxy floor paint for garages, warehouses, showrooms, corridors, indoor car parks, workshops etc. Optimal protection in only one or two layers.
Sherwin-Williams Envirolastic 940 DTM is a high build, single coat, direct-to-metal polyaspartic urethane coating for application to steel in industrial environments.
Thermilate Trade Warmtouch Paint is a quick drying, semi-gloss paint which makes handrails and metal surfaces warm to the touch. It also reduces handrails becoming slippery due to precipitation and condensation and conforms to the Health and Safety Building Regulations 2000 law.