- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Calculated at checkout
- Sub-Total (ex. VAT) £0.00
Remmers IR Epoxy 100 (Injection Resin 100)
Remmers IR Epoxy 100 (formerly Injection Resin 100) is a solvent-free, especially low viscosity epoxy resin system, to be used for pressure injection of cracks in tendon coupling point areas and concrete building elements for frictional coupling.
- Low viscosity
- Especially good flank adhesion
- High adhesive pull strength and inherent strength
- For grouting cracks in concrete
- Frictional coupling and bonding
- Bonds hollow concrete and screed
Remmers IR Epoxy 100 (formerly Injection Resin 100) is a solvent-free, especially low viscosity epoxy resin system, two-component to be used for pressure injection of cracks in tendon coupling point areas, on concrete building elements for frictional coupling. Also for closing cracks in concrete or screed surfaces and for cementing hollow areas in bonded screeds.
Because of its low viscosity, good adhesional/tensile and shear strength combined with out-standing capillary rise, IR Epoxy 100 is suitable for pressure injection work as well as for pressureless injections of all types.
- Base Type
- Interior/Exterior Use
- Suitable Substrates
- 1.1 kg/l cavity
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101 Thinner
- Min. Application Temperature
- 8 °C
- 1.07 g/cm³
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
- Pot Life
- Approx. 60 minutes at 23 °C
|simon hawkins on 2022-10-23 15:40:09|| |
what equipment is required and how do you apply the pressure injection into cracks is this suitable for natural standstone
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
Unfortunately this is only suitable for use on concrete or screeds.