Remmers Multi-Sil NUW
Remmers MultiSil NUW is a joint sealing compound on a silicone rubber base suitable for all elastic joint work that requires special mechanical or chemical loading capacity.
- Can be used for stain-free work on smooth and open-pored natural stone.
- Plasticiser-free, alkoxy-cross-linking silicone sealant.
- No discolouration on natural stone
- Highly resistant to mechanical and chemical stresses
- Highly elastic
Remmers MultiSil NUW is a joint sealing compound on a silicone rubber base suitable for all elastic joint work that requires special mechanical or chemical loading capacity: swimming pools, food and hygiene areas, medical treatment rooms, agricultural engineering. It can be used for stain-free work on smooth and open-pored natural stone, e.g. marble, travertine, sandstone, slate, etc.
MultiSil NUW is a high quality joint sealing compound with medium Shore hardness. Because of its very dense structure, the compound is especially resistant to mechanical and chemical loads.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- Interior / Exterior Use
- Interior and Exterior
- For Use On
- Natural Stone
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 310ml Cardtidges, 600ml Sausages
- Interior/Exterior Use
- 100ml per metre for a 1cm² joint cross-section.
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Remmers V101
- Max. Application Temperature
- 35 °C
- Min. Application Temperature
- 5 °C
- 1.0 g/ml
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 15 mins
- UN Number
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!