Remmers Stopaq is a permanently plastic, single component sealing compound made of non-toxic raw materials used for sealing pipes or cables passing through walls in ground areas as well as under water.
- Can be universally used for sealing cable and jacket pipes.
- Does not harden
- Remains permanently plastic
- 100% watertight
- Gas impermeable
- Age resistant
Remmers Stopaq is a permanently plastic, single component sealing compound made of non-toxic raw materials used for sealing pipes and/or cables passing through walls in ground areas as well as under water.
- For permanently plastic sealing of cables, conduits and pipes
- For sealing water running leaks
- For sealing pipes / pipelines passing through walls below ground water level
- For use in water and sewage areas
- Distance between cable/pipe and wall at least 10mm and max. 40mm
- Depth of passage through the wall at least 150mm
- Placement depth in the ground ≤ 3.0 metres
- Maximum water pressure ≤ 0.3 bar (i.e. ≤ 3.0 m water column)
Stopaq can be universally used for sealing cable and jacket pipes. It does not harden, remains permanently plastic, is 100% watertight, gas impermeable and age resistant. Stopaq adheres to practically all surfaces such as concrete, stone, plastics and metals regardless of whether they are dry or damp. The sealing compound expands up to 10% when in contact with water and therefore tightly seals all voids.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Concrete, Stone, Plastic, Metal
- Application Method
- Application Gun
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 310ml, 25Kg
- Suitable Substrates
- Concrete, stone, plastic and metals
- 1.2kg per litre void
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 24 months
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!