Remmers WP Sulfatex (Sulfatex Grout)
Remmers WP Sulfatex (formerly Sulfatex Grout) is a high quality, waterproofing grout with high resistance to sulphate for waterproofing buildings in the Kiesol System.
- Easily and quickly applied on sand-lime brick, brick and concrete substrates
- Highly water impermeable under water pressure (also water pressing from behind)
- Adheres extremely well to the substrate, forming a bond
- Particularly resistant to mechanical and chemical action
- Water and frost resistant
- Highly sulphate resistant
- Promotes drying since vapour permeable
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Remmers WP Sulfatex (formerly Sulfatex Grout) is a high quality, waterproofing grout with high resistance to sulphate for waterproofing buildings in the Kiesol System. Waterproofing in just one day, easily and quickly applied on sand-lime brick, brick and concrete substrates, highly water impermeable under water pressure (also water pressing from behind).
- For subsequent waterproofing of basements against ground damp, non-standing and standing seepage water, water pressure and water from behind
- Especially for damp areas on plinths and basement walls with large surface moisture penetration.
- For vertical waterproofing in areas where subsequent horizontal barriers are placed.
- For waterproofing new buildings (basements) and building elements against moisture as well as rising damp in the positioning areas of walls with good adhesive shear strength.
- Protection from moisture from behind when new buildings are waterproofed with crack-bridging, Remmers Bitumen Thick Coatings or Spray-On Waterproofing.
- For coating manure basins and sewage treatment plants when combined with Kiesol and ElastoGrout.
- In a system for substrates with salt loads
- Mineral waterproofing in drinking water areas.
Remove render and/or coatings at least 80 cm above the damaged area. In the floor-wall connection remove screed for a width of approx. 20 cm. Break off or slope corners and edges. Coves must be rounded out. Seal passing-through pipes by using the product to form a cove around them.
- Pour water into a clean container and add dry mortar.
- Mix thoroughly with a mixer for approx. 3 minutes until homogeneous.
- Maturing time approx. 2 minutes
- Mix again and, if needed, add a small quantity of water.
- Conditions for use: Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
- Working time (+20°C) Approx. 60 minutes
Apply two layers of the material, wet-on-wet. Waiting time between the second and third coat: min. 24 hours. Then apply a third grouting layer of the material and throw on Repellent Render or, alternatively, SP Prep (Preparatory Mortar), wet-on-wet.
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
- For Use On
- Brick, Concrete
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Minimum Applied Thickness
- Approx 4kg/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
- UN Number
- Pot Life
- 60 minutes
Be the first to ask a question about this product!