Remmers WP Sulfatex (Sulfatex Grout)
Remmers WP Sulfatex (formerly Sulfatex Grout) is a high quality, waterproofing grout with high resistance to sulphate for waterproofing buildings in the Kiesol System.
- Easily and quickly applied on sand-lime brick, brick and concrete substrates
- Highly water impermeable under water pressure (also water pressing from behind)
- Adheres extremely well to the substrate, forming a bond
- Particularly resistant to mechanical and chemical action
- Water and frost resistant
- Highly sulphate resistant
- Promotes drying since vapour permeable
Remmers WP Sulfatex (formerly Sulfatex Grout) is a high quality, waterproofing grout with high resistance to sulphate for waterproofing buildings in the Kiesol System. Waterproofing in just one day, easily and quickly applied on sand-lime brick, brick and concrete substrates, highly water impermeable under water pressure (also water pressing from behind).
- For subsequent waterproofing of basements against ground damp, non-standing and standing seepage water, water pressure and water from behind
- Especially for damp areas on plinths and basement walls with large surface moisture penetration.
- For vertical waterproofing in areas where subsequent horizontal barriers are placed.
- For waterproofing new buildings (basements) and building elements against moisture as well as rising damp in the positioning areas of walls with good adhesive shear strength.
- Protection from moisture from behind when new buildings are waterproofed with crack-bridging, Remmers Bitumen Thick Coatings or Spray-On Waterproofing.
- For coating manure basins and sewage treatment plants when combined with Kiesol and ElastoGrout.
- In a system for substrates with salt loads
- Mineral waterproofing in drinking water areas.
Remove render and/or coatings at least 80 cm above the damaged area. In the floor-wall connection remove screed for a width of approx. 20 cm. Break off or slope corners and edges. Coves must be rounded out. Seal passing-through pipes by using the product to form a cove around them.
- Pour water into a clean container and add dry mortar.
- Mix thoroughly with a mixer for approx. 3 minutes until homogeneous.
- Maturing time approx. 2 minutes
- Mix again and, if needed, add a small quantity of water.
- Conditions for use: Temperature of the material, air and substrate: from min. +5°C to max. +30°C Low temperatures increase, while high temperatures decrease the working and setting time.
- Working time (+20°C) Approx. 60 minutes
Apply two layers of the material, wet-on-wet. Waiting time between the second and third coat: min. 24 hours. Then apply a third grouting layer of the material and throw on Repellent Render or, alternatively, SP Prep (Preparatory Mortar), wet-on-wet.
If stored in an unopened container and in a dry place, the product will keep for approx. 12 months.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
- For Use On
- Brick, Concrete
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Minimum Applied Thickness
- Approx 4kg/m²
- Recommended Thinner/Cleaner
- Max. Application Temperature
- Min. Application Temperature
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- UN Number
- UN Number
- Pot Life
- 60 minutes
Be the first to ask a question about this product!