A single pack hygienic topcoat developed by Rust-Oleum, which protects walls and ceilings against mild chemical exposure, occasional product spillage, frequent chemical cleaning, intermittent high humidity and moisture. Offers protection against mild chemical exposure, humidity and moisture Can be applied as low as -10°C Non-yellowing and...
Rust-Oleum Thinner 641
A specially formulated blend of solvents designed to mix with its compatible Rust-Oleum coating to create an optimal consistancy for application whether it be for Brush, Roller or Spray.
- Can also be used for the cleaning of some surfaces prior to application of the coating.
- Suitable for cleaning of the application tools such as Brushes, Rollers and Spray Equipment.
Rust-Oleum Thinner 641
Rust-Oleum Thinner 641 is a specially formulated blend of solvents designed to mix with its compatible Rust-Oleum coating to create an optimal consistancy for application whether it be for Brush, Roller or Spray. Rust-Oleum Thinner 641 can also be used for the cleaning of some surfaces prior to application of the coating and/or cleaning of the application tools such as Brushes, Rollers and Spray Equipment.
Please read all relevant data sheets on this thinner and the coating you are intending to use it with to check for compatibility, volume ratios and application suggestions. If you are unsure about this or any other Rust-Oleum product, please contact our Technical Team on 0113 2455450.
For a guide to some of the products diluted by this thinner see below:
- Rust-Oleum 8300 Hygienic Topcoat
- Rust-Oleum 769/780 Damp-Proof Rust Primer
- Rust-Oleum 1060/1080 High Build Metal Primer
- Rust-Oleum 7500 Alkythane
- Density: 0.86 kg/l
- VOC level: 860 g/l
- Flashpoint: 25°C
- Remarks regarding safety: Consult Safety Data Sheet and Safety Information printed on the can
- 0.86 kg/l
- 860 g/l
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 5 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Rust-Oleum 7500 Alkythane is a single pack high performance, anti-corrosion topcoat for metal. Ideal for low temperatures (as low as 5°C) it offers the same protection in less layers than other alkyd-systems. Easy to apply, excellent flow and aspect Extra durable because of polyurethane addition Available in over 4,100 colour options,...
Rust-Oleum 769/780 Damp-Proof Rust Primer is a single pack rust primer for direct application on slightly moist or dry metal surfaces. It is specially developed to be applied on hand tool prepared sound rusted steel surfaces. Available in 3,900+ colours, including RAL, BS and NCS Standard Light Grey is temporarily unavailable; RAL 7035 can...