Hydron Nu-Steel Cladding Primer
Nu-Steel Cladding Primer is a modified acrylic primer specifically developed for application for use on aluminium cladding, pre-fab buildings and industrial environments.
- Ideal for plastisol and polyester coated steel
- Acrylic primer solution
- Excellent resistance to UV
- 12-month shelf life
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Steel Cladding Primer is a modified acrylic primer that is to be applied before Nu-Steel Cladding Paint - a single pack, modified acrylic paint specifically developed for application to Plastisol and polyester coated steel and aluminium cladding. Nu-Steel Cladding Primer is specifically developed to prime the metal ready for the topcoat.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Prefab building - Prefab buildings look fantastic when first assembled but over time need better resistance to UV and to rejuvinate the aesthetic.
- Architectural steelwork - Protecting metal trusses that may be exposed to the elements.
Features & Benefits
- Acrylic primer solution.
- Excellent resistance to UV.
- 12-month shelf life.
For use on properly prepared cladding and prefabricated buildings, architectural steelwork, and industrial environments. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry. Degrease plastisol with MC1 Multiclean and rinse down with clean water. Allow to dry.
By brush/roller or Airless Spray. All equipment should be cleaned with T5 Thinners.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Aluminium, Plastisol
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 4-8 Hours
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!