Rust-Oleum 5401 Epoxy Impregnation Primer is solvent free and improves adhesion on concrete and other porous, mineral surfaces. Primarily intended for roller and brush application Provides a good key for adhesion on porous, mineral substrates Impregnation of porous and brittle floors Can be applied on slightly damp surfaces Also ideal...
Rust-Oleum 5400 Self Levelling Epoxy should be used on cleaned, horizontal concrete floors. It needs to be applied with a rake and/or trowel and de-aeration roller.
This self-levelling epoxy mortar offers outstanding protection against high humidity and moisture, frequent spillage of chemicals, heavy abrasion, impact, heavy pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Features & Benefits
- Mortar and coating in one
- Application of 2-4 mm in one coat
- No VOC emission and low odour
- Smooth and seamless finish
- Excellent resistance against impact, heavy traffic and chemicals
- Solvent free
- Coating and mortar in one
- Resistant against high humidity, chemicals, abrasion and impact
Rust-Oleum 5400 Self Levelling Epoxy should be applied on substrates primed with Rust-Oleum 5401 Epoxy Impregnation Primer
Please contact Rawlins Paints' Technical Support Team on 0113 2455450 for more information.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 2m² per KG
- Compressive Strength (at 20°C)
- 96.8 N/mm²
- Tensile Strength
- 14.9 N/mm²
- 1.95 kg/l ± 0.05
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 2 years from date of production in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
- Touch Dry
- 16 Hours
|Darren Connor on 2018-03-08 00:35:42|| |
Hi which epoxy floor leveller would you recommend for a workshop floor. The workshop will be used for repairing agricultural machinery, thus wil have to be extremely hard wearing be able to handle fabrication processes, chemicals/oils etc. Also as the workshop doors will be open could you recommend a top coating which won’t fade with sunlight
Rust-Oleum 5400 Self Levelling Epoxy followed by Rust-Oleum 9200 Rust-O-Thane would be our recommendation. If you wish to provide measurements of your floor area we can advise on the quantity of material you would require.