Hydron Nu-Guard NRG Colour Primer
Nu-Guard® NRG Colour Primer is the perfect basecoat for the Nu-Guard NRG Topcoat; an energy-saving coating with resistance against the elements. Once this basecoat is applied, lay on the topcoat, choosing from our selection of RAL colours.
- Improve Energy Efficiency for homes, commercial and industrial masonry buildings
- Super Hydrophobic Water Repellence
- Excellent Stain Resistance
- Resistant to Dirt and Pollution
- Self Cleaning Properties
- Resistant to Weathering
- UV Stability - Permanent
- Natural Clean Appearance
- Permeable to Water Vapour
- Protects Against Penetrating Damp
The Nu-Guard NRG Colour Primer forms the perfect basecoat on which to apply the Nu-Guard NRG Colour Topcoat. With the primer and the coloured topcoat applied, you will have an energy-saving coating on your mineral-based masonry such as brickwork, stone, concrete and tile.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Leisure centre - Big buildings get more rain, more wind, more dirt, more pollution, more footfall. Basically, more of everything, including more possibilities for penetrating damp. Protecting the contents of the leisure facility start with protecting the walls around it.
- Seafront retail - Exposed to the elements from the sea, retail environments have no barrier from the full force of the wind and rain. This protective coating will offer super hydrophobic properties that will protect the external walls of the shop for years to come.
- Detached dwelling - Particularly vulnerable to penetrating damp as all external walls are fully exposed to the elements.
Features & Benefits
- Improve Energy Efficiency for homes, commercial and industrial masonry buildings.
- Super Hydrophobic Water Repellency.
- Excellent Stain Resistance.
- Resistant to Dirt and Pollution.
- Self Cleaning Properties.
- Resistant to Weathering.
- UV Stability - Permanent.
- Natural Clean Appearance.
- Permeable to Water Vapour.
- Protects Against Penetrating Damp.
For use on all bare or previously painted external substrates. Remove all loose flaking coatings back to a firm edge. Remove any organic growth this a stiff bristle (not wire) brush and apply a liberal coat of Hydron SS1 Sterilising Solution. Ensure surface to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
Two coats by brush, roller or spray. Average the coverage rate is 10m²/Litre applied in 1 coat. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Touch Dry
- 4-6 Hours @ 20°C
Be the first to ask a question about this product!