These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...
International Interseal 670HS
International Interseal 670HS is a low VOC, two component high build, high solids surface tolerant epoxy maintenance coating, for application to a wide variety of substrates including hand prepared rusty steel, abrasive blast cleaned and hydroblasted steel, and a wide range of intact, aged coatings.
- 4,800+ colours, inc. RAL, RAL Design & Effect, BS, NCS & the new NCS 2050 colours as well as white, grey and aluminium ready mixed colours
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
International Interseal 670HS is a low VOC, two component high build, high solids surface tolerant epoxy maintenance coating. As a high build epoxy it is suitable for a variety of new construction applications including immersion, as a deck coating or for structural steel. Excellent anti-corrosive protection with minimal surface preparation even when applied over hand prepared rusty steel makes International Interseal 670HS perfect for maintenance too.
- For application to a wide variety of substrates including hand prepared rusty steel, abrasive blast cleaned and hydroblasted steel, and a wide range of intact, aged coatings.
- Provides excellent anti-corrosive protection in industrial, coastal structures, pulp and paper plants, bridges and offshore environments in both atmospheric exposure and immersion service.
- International Interseal 670HS can be used as part of a non-slip deck system in conjunction with appropriate aggregate*.
International Interseal 670HS is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 (selected colours only). Certification is for tanks greater than 100 gallons (378.5 litres), for pipes which are 6 inches (15cm) in diameter or greater and for valves which are 2 inches (5cm) in diameter or greater.
Features & Benefits
- High solids, low VOC, surface tolerant epoxy
- High build - 100-200μm (4-8mils) per coat
- Suitable for immersion
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- Suitable for application over a range of aged coatings
- Can be applied over abrasive blasted, hydroblasted or mechanically cleaned surfaces
- Available in a range of colours as well as aluminium
- Suitable for application temperatures from 10°C (50°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Compatible with cathodic protection
- Certified to ANSI/NSF standard 61
International Interseal 670HS has the following specification approvals:
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 116
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 151
* International Interseal 670HS can be used as a non-skid deck system by modification with addition of GMA132 (crushed flint) aggregate. Application should then be to a suitably primed surface. Typical thicknesses will be between 500-1,000 microns (20-40 mils). Preferred application is by a suitable large tip hopper gun (e.g. Sagola 429 or Air texture gun fitted with a 5-10 mm nozzle). Trowel or roller can be used for small areas. Alternatively, a broadcast method of application can be used.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Fully Tintable
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 20L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 6.56 m2 /litre at 125 microns d.f.t and stated volume solids
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
|670hs on 2020-04-09 00:01:21|| |
5l is one gallon or close to. does the activator come with or sold seperatly
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
The product comes with the activator.