International Interseal 670HS
International Interseal 670HS is a low VOC, two component high build, high solids surface tolerant epoxy maintenance coating, for application to a wide variety of substrates including hand prepared rusty steel, abrasive blast cleaned and hydroblasted steel, and a wide range of intact, aged coatings.
International Interseal 670HS is a low VOC, two component high build, high solids surface tolerant epoxy maintenance coating. As a high build epoxy it is suitable for a variety of new construction applications including immersion, as a deck coating or for structural steel. Excellent anti-corrosive protection with minimal surface preparation even when applied over hand prepared rusty steel makes International Interseal 670HS perfect for maintenance too.
- For application to a wide variety of substrates including hand prepared rusty steel, abrasive blast cleaned and hydroblasted steel, and a wide range of intact, aged coatings.
- Provides excellent anti-corrosive protection in industrial, coastal structures, pulp and paper plants, bridges and offshore environments in both atmospheric exposure and immersion service.
- International Interseal 670HS can be used as part of a non-slip deck system in conjunction with appropriate aggregate*.
International Interseal 670HS is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 (selected colours only). Certification is for tanks greater than 100 gallons (378.5 litres), for pipes which are 6 inches (15cm) in diameter or greater and for valves which are 2 inches (5cm) in diameter or greater.
Features & Benefits
- High solids, low VOC, surface tolerant epoxy
- High build - 100-200μm (4-8mils) per coat
- Suitable for immersion
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- Suitable for application over a range of aged coatings
- Can be applied over abrasive blasted, hydroblasted or mechanically cleaned surfaces
- Available in a range of colours as well as aluminium
- Suitable for application temperatures from 10°C (50°F) to 40°C (104°F)
- Compatible with cathodic protection
- Certified to ANSI/NSF standard 61
International Interseal 670HS has the following specification approvals:
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 116
- Complies with UK Department of Transport Item No. 151
* International Interseal 670HS can be used as a non-skid deck system by modification with addition of GMA132 (crushed flint) aggregate. Application should then be to a suitably primed surface. Typical thicknesses will be between 500-1,000 microns (20-40 mils). Preferred application is by a suitable large tip hopper gun (e.g. Sagola 429 or Air texture gun fitted with a 5-10 mm nozzle). Trowel or roller can be used for small areas. Alternatively, a broadcast method of application can be used.
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Fully Tintable
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- 5L, 20L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 6.56 m2 /litre at 125 microns d.f.t and stated volume solids
- UN Number (Activator)
- UN Number (Base)
|670hs on 2020-04-09 00:01:21|| |
5l is one gallon or close to. does the activator come with or sold seperatly
The product comes with the activator.