International Intercure 200 is a two component epoxy zinc phosphate/micaceous iron oxide primer, formulated on proprietary polymer technology, which provides rapid cure and overcoating even under low temperature conditions. A high solids, low VOC product. As a primer for steelwork intended for use in a wide range of aggressive environments,...
International Intergard 1735
International Intergard 1735 is a high performance, low VOC, water borne two component epoxy with a high gloss finish.
- Tough, hard wearing chemically resistant epoxy finish
- Suitable for most circumstances where the odour or emissions from solvent based coatings are unacceptable
- Available in 4,600+ RAL, British Standard and NCS colours
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Product customisationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
International Intergard 1735 is a high performance, low VOC, water borne two component epoxy with a high gloss finish. International Intergard 1735 is a tough, hard wearing chemically resistant epoxy finish suitable for most circumstances where the odour or emissions from solvent based coatings are unacceptable.
- For use on structural steel and equipment in a range of aggressive environments including those found in chemical and petrochemical plants, pulp and paper mills and power stations in both new construction and industrial maintenance situations, under controlled conditions.
- Suitable for application to correctly prepared concrete floors and walkways.
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Steel, Concrete
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Fully Tintable
- VOC Levels
- Low (50-149 g/l)
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 10m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 1 Hour
- UN Number
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
International Intercure 420 is a two component, high solids, low VOC epoxy micaceous iron oxide coating formulated on proprietary polymer technology which provides rapid cure and overcoating even under low temperature conditions. Excellent barrier protection as part of a high performance system Suitable for use in aggressive environments...
International Thinner/Equipment Cleaner GTA991 is used for thinning compatible International products. It can also be used for the general cleaning of surafces and equipment after using the associated paint or coating. More Information **Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**