Hydron Mona-Clean Algae Remover
Mould spores and algae can infiltrate many environments, for example, paved driveways. In this instance, the Mona-Clean Algae Remover will work its magic protecting it from mould and algae for up to 3 years.
Ideal for Use On
- Block paving.
- Concrete flagstones and roof tiles.
- Natural stone paving.
- And others...
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Ideally-suited to paving floor work susceptible to mould and algae, the Mona-Clean Algae Remover will not only kill spores of mould and algae, but will also provide on-going protection for up to 3 years.
The solution is excellent for use on:
- Block paving.
- Concrete flagstones.
- Concrete roof tiles.
- Natural stone paving, roof tiles and flagstone.
- Reconstructed stone.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Walls - A breeding ground for the build-up of algae, council owners, commercial property owners or even private dwellings all need to think how external walls look. Algae tends to grow in wet or damp areas, so these will need particular attention.
- Roofs - Another area prone to growth of algae and mould is roofing tiles. A clean roof sets the whole tone for the building, and if all other surrounding buildings have clean roofs, a dirty one will be very noticeable.
Features & Benefits
- Will kill spores of mould and algae.
- On-going protection for up to 3 years.
- Economical and easy to apply.
- 12-month shelf life.
For use on exterior roofs, facades, floors and landscaping products before painting or use of protective impregnators. Remove excess mould or algae with a scraper or stiff brush. The remaining spores will then be killed by washing down with one application of Mona-Clean Algae Remover.
Apply by brush or spray in dry weather and allow to work for up to 2 weeks. All equipment should be cleaned with water after use.
Recommended storage is in a cool, dry place with temperatures between 10-15°C. Do not allow to freeze.
- Brush, Spray
- 8-10m² per Litre (depending on substrate porosity).
Be the first to ask a question about this product!