We no longer stock this product, but can recommend Rust-Oleum Epoxyshield Concrete Repair Mortar as a great alternative.
Rust-Oleum Pegacrete is a powdered repair product based on cement base and resins for indoor and outdoor works. Rust-Oleum Pegacrete should be used for levelling and repairing cracks, holes and other damages in concrete, cement renderings and not painted brickwork.
Features & Benefits
- Quick hardening
- Good mechanical strength
- 100% shrink-resistant
- Stronger than concrete
- Easy to apply, just add water
- Can be overcoated with any Rust-Oleum or Mathys coating once cured
- On bare substrate: clean with steel brush or sand blaster. The substrate must be solid and free from dust, oil and grease. Porous substrates must be moistened first. Metal parts are to be treated with Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde 10 English Red.
- Tools: Filling blade or trowel.
- Cleanup: Water.
- Density: 1,6
- Compressive Strength: 38 MN/m²
- Mixing Ratio: Pegacrete : Water = 5kg : 1L
- Apply at a temperature of min. 5°C.
- Do not use more water than necessary for the application (approx. 0.9 litres water to 5kg of Rust-Oleum Pegacrete).
- Add Rust-Oleum Pegacrete progressively to water and mix steadily.
- Pegacrete must be applied with a coat thicknesses of 5-20mm. For thicker coats (20mm and more) it is preferable to add some sand to the mortar in the following proportion: for 1 litre of mortar, 0.3-0.5 litre of sand 0-4mm.
- Dry to Recoat (at 20°C)
- 2 Days
- Fully Cured (at 20°C)
- 1 Months
- Maximum 32 kg/m² per layer at 2 cm thickness
- Compressive Strength (at 20°C)
- 38 MN/m²
|Holly Crawford on 2017-06-12 16:44:36|
Question: Can you paint over this and if so which paint? Thanks
Answer from Rawlins’ Technical Team:
Rust-Oleum Pegacrete can be re-coated with all paint types.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
Rust-Oleum Pegacrete is only available with the shipping and delivery timescales listed below - please do not contact our Customer Support Team with enquiries about alternative or earlier shipping and delivery times.
Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Bank Holidays, are not classed as working days.
Orders placed after the cut-off for this product will not be processed for earliest dispatch until 9am the next working day.
All delivery costs below are excluding VAT