Hydron Nu-Guard Mural Paint
Nu-Guard® Mural Paint is a designer`s dream. This water-based paint allows designers to paint their design onto previously painted concrete and brick. Comes in extensive range of colours and special formulation to make sure your designs stand out.
- Formulated for designers
- Extensive colour range
- For use on previously painted concrete and brick
- 12-month shelf life
- Available in over 150+ RAL colours
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Guard Mural Paint is a designer's dream. Let's imagine you work for the council and are charged with improving the town. You spot a previously painted brick or concrete wall, and you have a brush of inspiration; you will hire a designer to paint a nice design which represents the town values. You've hired the designer, now you need the paints. This is where the water-based Nu-Guard Mural Paint comes in; with its extensive range of colours and special formulation, this paint is sure to make your design stand out.
To go the extra mile and ensure the end result will survive the elements, you can add an application of Nu-Cryl AG - a clear acrylic coating with specific anti-graffiti properties, stain resistance and weather protection, including UV.
Here's a mural to give you inspiration...
Or perhaps you want a design where each brick is painted a different colour, to reveal a unique subtle design. Whatever you want to design, Nu Guard Mural Paint will do the job.
The 12-month shelf life means you can store any unused paint in its original sealed container, for use on other projects.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Exterior creative mural - Professional murals can be a very novel way of brushing new life into an unused brick wall or facade by creating it into a piece of art or design. Imagine a bare brick wall; to the uninspired it's just a brick wall, but to the inspired, it's a piece of design in the making. Apply this tack primer, the basecoat and then the final mural paint, and you will have yourself a fine piece of design.
- Museum - Families and people of all ages visit museums. A great idea may be to make the entrance more appealing by getting creative on a bare wall or brick/concrete structure.
- Commercial office building - Add a touch of class with a large concrete plinth with the company logo or motto pained onto it.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated for designers.
- Extensive colour range giving the designer flexibility.
- For use on previously painted concrete and brick.
- 12-month shelf life.
For use on previously painted substrates such as brickwork and concrete. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
Brush, Roller or Airless Spray. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
- Brush, Roller, Airless Spray
- 10 m²/Litre
- Touch Dry
- 1-2 hours
|lyn on 2020-07-02 07:49:42|| |
can you use acrylic paint with this product successfully for the smaller details in a mural
Assuming the paint has fully cured and you test on a small area for compatability prior to full application an acrylic paint can be used on top of Hydron Nu-Guard Mural Paint. To protect the artwork and extend its life we recommend applying Hydron Nu-Cryl AG - a clear acrylic coating with specific anti-graffiti properties, stain resistance and weather protection, including UV.