Nu-Steel QD Finish is an economical decorative metal topcoat, for the protection of all types of metal. Finishing coat of the Hydron Nu-Steel QD Primer/Undercoat. For use on properly prepared steel such as parapet/guard rails and architectural steelwork. Ideal for steelwork requiring a fast return to public use Up to 5 years protection...
Hydron Nu-Steel QD Primer/Undercoat
- Base coat for Hydron Nu-Steel QD Finish, provides first class adhesion to properly prepared surfaces
- Quick drying - ideal for application to steelwork requiring a fast return to public use
Nu-Steel QD Primer / Undercoat is a high performance phosphate primer and undercoat. Basecoat for Nu-Steel QD Finish.
- Provides first class adhesion to properly prepared surfaces
- Quick drying - touch dry in 15-20 minutes, overcoat in 1-2 hours
- Ideally suited for application to steelwork requiring a fast return to public use
- Coverage rate 8-10 m² / Litre
- Water / Solvent Based
- For Use On
- Application Method
- Airless Spray
- Standard / Ready Mixed
- Single, Two or Three Pack
- Pack Size
- Solids by Volume
- Shelf Life (from date of manufacture)
- 12 months
- Touch Dry
- 15-20 Minutes
- UN Number
- Dry to Recoat
- 1-2 hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
These surface preparation kits for steel have been created to help provide customers with an easily accessible bundle of tools to aid in the preparation of steel surfaces in accordance with ISO 8501-1 (St2/3) and SSPC (SP 2/3). Please click here for important information about these kits. Kit Contents: SET 1 (Hand Tools) 1 x Rust-Oleum...