Hydron Nu-Flame AG Glaze
Nu-Flame AG Glaze acts as the final coat to the Nu-Flame Fire Protection Coating for walls and ceilings, and may also be used to overcoat matt emulsion or masonry paint. Also specially formulated to act as an anti-graffiti coating.
- Fire retardant and anti graffiti
- Water-soluble and non toxic
- Easy to clean
- UV stable
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Flame AG Glaze acts as the final coat to the Nu-Flame Fire Protection Coating for walls and ceilings, including used to overcoat matt emulsion or masonry paint. The Nu-Flame AG Glaze is specially formulated to act as an anti-graffiti coating, and thus perfect for venues where there may be a risk of fire and vandalism.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Homes - A fire in the home not only destroys possessions, it destroys memories and things that cannot be replaced. Add to that the hassle and pain of dealing with the insurance company and being homeless, protecting walls and ceilings from fire damage is a very sensible move.
- Offices - With a plethora of IT equipment, telephony and paper-jamming printers, and of course the office coffee machine, this all adds up to a possible risk of fire. Even at time when businesses are going as paper-free as possible, there is still more than enough reports, invoices and legal docs serving as fuel to spread flames.
- Cafe - Preparing hot food and drinks comes with the obvious risk of fire. We've all seen the adverts in the past of chip pans going up in flames, and whilst chip pans may be a thing of yesteryear, cafes still have plenty of fire risks that must be taken seriously, especially since they will be serving members of the public.
Features & Benefits
- Fire retardant and anti graffiti properties.
- UV stable.
- Easy to clean.
- 12-month shelf life.
Final coat to the Nu-Flame Fire Protection Coating for walls and ceilings. May also be used to overcoat matt emulsion or masonry paint. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
By brush/roller or Airless Spray. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 10-12m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 4 Hours
Be the first to ask a question about this product!