Hydron Nu-Flame FR Anti-Bacterial Colourcoat
Nu-Flame FR Anti-Bacterial Colourcoat is an Anti-Microbial finish with flame retardant properties. Protects against many commonly found bacteria (e.g. Salmonella and MRSA). Tested to BS 476 part 6 & 7 and satisfies Class ‘0’ Requirements of current Building Regulations.
- Flame retardant
- Contains an active Anti-Microbial
- For walls and ceilings
- Highly durable
- RAL colours
Please note: Colours are sold in the nearest tin size but actual paint volume per tin may vary up to 10% depending on colour.
**Available for delivery - see Delivery Options below**
Nu-Flame FR Anti-Bacterial Colourcoat is a water-based Anti-Microbial finish with flame retardant properties. Ideal for use in all hygiene sensitive areas and those susceptible to mould and fungus. Will provide active Anti-Microbial control for many commonly found bacteria, for example:
Tested to BS 476 part 6 & 7 and satisfies Class ‘0’ Requirements of current Building Regulations. Meets Class 1 of ISO 11998 for scrub resistance.
Product Use in the Workplace
- Cafe - Preparing hot and cold food and drinks presents the risk of a fire hazard. Hot stoves can create heat build-up, especially when ventilation is not ideal. But let us not forget that we need to protect cakes and other food from dangerous bugs, such as salmonella. A cafe's obsession with safety combined with a protective and safe coating on the walls and ceilings are offering better protection from fire.
- Food manufacturing - Food manufacturing production lines need to be absolutely safe from everything; fire, mould and microbial bad things. Sandwich with mould anyone? Probably not.
- Doctor's surgery - People who need to go to the doctors are ill in some way. The last thing they need is to be infiltrated with Listeria or Salmonella.
Features & Benefits
- Flame retardant.
- Contains an active Anti-Microbial.
- Ideal for areas susceptible to mould and fungus.
- For walls and ceilings.
- Highly durable.
- Easy to clean.
- RAL colours. Also available in BS 4800.
- 12-month shelf life.
For use on walls and ceilings where a tough, scrubbable, Anti-Microbial coating is required to fight against infections caused by harmful bacteria. Ensure surfaces to be treated are clean, free from contamination and dry.
By brush/roller or Airless Spray. All equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use.
Store away from direct sunlight and sources of heat. Protect from frost.
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
- Water / Solvent Based
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- Fully Tintable
- Product Certifications
- Tested to BS 476 part 6 & 7 and satisfies Class ‘0’ Requirements of current Building Regulations. Meets Class 1 of ISO 11998 for scrub resistance.
- Pack Size
- 5L, 10L
- Brush, Roller, Spray
- 12m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 2 Hours
- UN Number
|tina Marshall on 2019-04-28 09:57:34|| |
Is there a certificate suppled for using the hygiene paints?