Envirograf Buildfix Multi-Purpose Flexible Building Adhesive
Envirograf Buildfix Multi-Purpose Flexible Building Adhesive, a water-based adhesive that fixes to many materials and substrates, such as:
- Certain plastics
Use to fix coving and skirting, panels and battening, dado rails and architrave, cladding and plasterboard.
The adhesive is ideal for use in areas where it is difficult to use other forms of fixing, such as screws and nails, and leaves a strong yet flexible bond.
Solvent-free and low odour, supplied ready to use.
- Ideal for bonding timber, brick, card, ceramic, cork, glass, metal, plaster, certain plastics, polystyrene, foams, vinyls, foils and more
- Low odour, solvent free and easy to use
- Single-component adhesive, strong enough to reduce the need for screws and nails
Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and sound. Apply to both surfaces in lines directly from the tube or spread the adhesive using a flexible application spatula. For porous surfaces simply spread and press the surfaces together. For non-porous surfaces; press together then pull apart and leave for 3 to 5 minutes then press together firmly. Wipe off excess using a damp sponge. Once dry will not be affected by water. Tools, hands and spills can be cleaned with warm water immediately after use.
This Product is a water-based polymer system with inert fillers
- Colour: White
- Specific Gravity: 1.40 to 1.43g/cm³
- Tack Free Time: 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness, room temperature and humidity
- Full Cure: Approximately 24 hours.
- Full bond strength after 48 hours
Multigraf Intumescent material chemical constitution
- Mineral Wool Fibre 20-70% by weight
- Exfoliating Graphite 20-60% by weight
- Organic Binder (including adhesive coating) 5.0-30% by weight
|Efectis 2008-Efectis-R04468||68 Minutes||68 Minutes|
|LPC TE82291||61 Minutes||14 Minutes|
|Chiltern RF97033||51 Minutes||51 Minutes|
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
Any Envirograf products to be used in or for Harrods department store should be authorised with our Technical Team prior to purchase.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!