Timberex Hard Wax Oil offers a compromise of a tradtional oil and a coating with superior protection against spillages. It greatly enhances colours and grain and allows wood to age naturally into rich varying tones. Can be used on all surfaces such as wood floors, furniture and worktops from low to high traffic areas.
Features & Benefits
- Made from fast curing natural plant oils and wax
- Available in matt or satin finish and can be mixed with any of our 10 coloured oils
- Same day application and finish
- Easy to apply with a brush or roller
- Easily refurbished
- Does not leave swirl marks
- VOC 2010 complaint and EN71-3 Certified (Food- and Toy-safe)
- Brush, Roller
- 15-20m² per litre
- Touch Dry
- 12 hours
|clare on 2019-04-15 14:43:57|| |
Hi there, Is it ok to apply this over two previous coats of Osmo Oil that have been down about 5 months? Would it need sanding first as I'd really like to avoid sanding again! Thanks Clare
This application would be OK but a light sand would be necessary prior to applying Timberex Hard-Wax Oil.