Sherwin-Williams Firetex J210 Scrim Cloth
Sherwin-Williams Firetex J120 is a high temperature fire resistant fabric scrim cloth, designed to reinforce the insulation ‘char’ developed when Firetex M90 reacts in a fire.
- High temperature fire resistant fabric scrim cloth
- Reinforces the insulation ‘char’ developed when Firetex M90 reacts in a fire
- Suitable for use in hydrocarbon pool fi res for the protection of structural steelwork, process vessel and support structures
- Also suitable for use on deck and bulkhead panels
Sherwin-Williams Firetex J120 is suitable for use in hydrocarbon pool fires for the protection of structural steelwork, process vessel and support structures, and on deck and bulkhead panels. Installation to be in accordance with the Firetex M90 application manual and per certification requirements.
- Approved by Lloyds Register of Shipping Approved by Det Norske Veritas
- Approved by Bureau Veritas
- Approved by American Bureau of Shipping Approved by Bundesanstalt fur Materialforschung und-prufung
- Approved by the Head of the Netherlands Shipping Inspection
- Approved by Underwriters Laboratory for UL1709 external use
IMPORTANT FIRE PRODUCTS NOTICE: The information displayed on this website should be used as a guide ONLY and our Technical Department should be contacted to obtain a tailored specification and any advice necessary before you place an order for fire protection products. Fire protection products are non-returnable except in accordance with Condition 8 of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be held liable for any resulting damage to property, human life or monetary costs incurred due to the incorrect specification you have prepared or use of fire protection products caused by your negligence, including your failure to have contacted us to obtain the relevant advice/specification.
It is your responsibility to read the Product Data Sheets (available below) before you place an order and prior to application of the product. The content of this website is our best recommendation and is not advice. Coverage rates quoted are approximate, you agree that coverage depends on the condition of the substrate, surface absorption, texture and application method. We ALWAYS recommend a trial area is coated to ensure the product meets your requirements before use.
Be the first to ask a question about this product!